EmpowerHER ConferenceName: EmpowerHER ConferenceDate: January 20, 2018Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM ESTWebsite: WebsiteEvent Description:Samantha Taylor, CEO and Health and Fitness Expert has a mission and a challenge for women in Tampa Bay. Make 2018 your Pivot Year and learn the tricks, tactics and tools to feeling empowered to make a turn for a better lifestyle, a healthier life and a happier mindset. The inaugural EmpowerHer Conference, sponsored by Infinity Medical Institute and Dunndeal Publications, will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn Suncoast on January 20th from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The EmpowerHER Conference will host six speakers working together to provide the inspiration and the motivation for women to help them succeed in accomplishing personal goals in the year ahead. The six experts include:
- Samantha Taylor, operates Samantha Taylor Fitness, private studios for women located in Carrollwood, Land O Lakes, Wesley Chapel and Westchase. A national personality, business coach and devout Christian, Samantha’s primary focus is helping women achieve their health and fitness goals naturally. She will inspire women with two discussions: Your Life Altering Decision and How to Make it and How to Create a Map to your Success in 2018.
- Laura White, as a Speaker, Author, and Life Skills Expert Laura encourages, equips, and empowers her clients and audiences to make successful life changes. She will show women how to have the right mindset to help them reach their goals in her discussion, Train Your Brain.
- Shannon Barker, a nutrition expert with a B.S. in Food Science & Human Nutrition will provide the best tips on how to adopt a healthier eating style by breaking down the basics in Building Blocks to Eating Right.
- Mike Montemurro, a hormone specialist and owner of Infinity Medical Institute, will share how to get younger, stronger and sexier in The Life Saving Truth about Bio- Identical Hormones
- Kelly Smith, a licensed esthetician for 10 years, master makeup artist and an educator, who taught esthetics for several years now uses her skills in organic beauty and skincare at Belle âme Day Spa. She will talk about The Organic Skincare Revolution.
- Dr. Pease, is a family Chiropractor and owner of New Leaf Chiropractic. He has a strong background in Functional Medicine, nutrition, traditional chiropractic and extremity adjusting. Take control of your well-being in Is Modern Medicine Failing You?
Registration is now open, and reservations can be made at SamanthaTaylorSeminars.com. Admission is $40 for guests and $20 for Samantha Taylor Fitness members. ”This is an opportunity for women to come together, support each other and carve the path to a successful year. This is the year to pivot towards success and take control of your mind, body and soul, “said Samantha.
Sponsored by Infinity Medical and Dunndeal Publications. For more information, sponsorship or vendor opportunities call (813) 377-2255.