McGinniss Himmel Insurance Agency
Insurance - Property & CasualtyInsurance - Life & Health
VISION: To be the most coverage driven and CLIENT FOCUSED insurance agency in Florida.
MISSION: To accurately provide families and individuals in Florida the best value for the most appropriate and comprehensive protection possible with emphasis on the potentially “life changing” coverages. We will ask the right questions, actively listen in order to understand their unique risks and needs, and then provide guidance and education in plain and understandable terms on how to manage their specific risks. All while providing our services with the attitude and outlook of, “how would we handle this, or what would we do, if we were speaking to our Grandmother.”
The idea for the McGinniss Himmel Insurance Agency started in late 2008 as just two friends and an problem to be solved.
With many major insurance companies leaving the state of Florida, and the home insurance market in turmoil, we saw a need going unfulfilled. In early 2009 we began a relationship with the VanAllen Insurance Agency in Inverness Florida, and shortly thereafter the Tallahassee branch of the VanAllen Insurance Agency was born. Our initial goal was simply to help guide homeowners to the right company and right coverages.
On January 1, 2015 the Tallahassee branch of the VanAllen Insurance Agency officially became the McGinniss Himmel Insurance Agency. We’re incredibly thankful for the support from our clients, friends, family, business partners, and especially Linda VanAllen. Without all your help, our little idea wouldn’t have become such a great story.
- INDEPENDENT: We have several options, we ask questions to understand your situation, and match you to the right company.
- SPECIALIZING: We specialize in insurance for individuals and families.
- EDUCATION We love our clients so we want our clients to be taken care of when something bad happens.
- EXPERIENCED: Our agents have an average of 7+ years experience and believe firmly in continuing education.
- INDIVIDUALIZED: As every home/family has similarities, they also have unique situations which need to be addressed.